Grow. Network. Serve. Thrive.
How do you want to grow and thrive?
Through lasting, valuable connections? With professional development opportunities geared toward women? Or by giving back through community involvement?
Grow with Executive Women International®!
EWI offers professional women (and men) a unique opportunity to build upon your talents and skills while you discover new ones....and when you become a part of the EWI network, you surround yourself with supportive, like-minded people who enthusiastically help you realize your goals.
Have a positive effect on your company, your career and your community—come thrive with EWI!
Become a better leader
Develop leadership skills and utilize personal talents through committee or board participation
• Learn business skills through hands-on EWI programs and an extensive network of contacts
• Obtain scholarships for continuing education through the Fellows Program
• Participate in the Academy of Leadership: a multi-unit program at various locations around North America
• Connect to leading experts in business and career development through professional development webinars
• Involvement in community service through the Chapter literacy initiatives
• Witness lives changed through local scholarship programs
Expand your network
• Access to an international business base, new opportunities with other member firms, and increased local and international contacts
• Chapter and Corporate events to showcase your firm’s products
• Increased business relationships internationally through the Corporate newsletter and an international database listing
• Increased local publicity through the monthly Chapter newsletter and local membership directory
• Gain recognition internationally as a business leader through various EWI Corporate projects
• Awareness of business and civic issues through monthly Chapter meetings, philanthropic events, and Corporate initiatives
• Opportunities to provide quality professional development and continuing education scholarships
Strengthen and Serve
• Internationally our Community Involvement Programs annually raise $500,000+ in scholarships
• EWI Literacy Initiatives touch thousands of community members each year
• The Adult Students in Scholastic Transition (ASIST) scholarship program and the Executive Women International Scholarship Program (EWISP) provide local scholarships through both the Chapter and Corporate levels
Let’s Work Together
• EWI members consist of employed business professionals, at all levels of business including CEO’s, Entrepreneurs, Executive Assistants and Sales Managers
• EWI membership is recorded in the name of the firm. A firm may have up to three member representatives.
• EWI dues are annually assessed and comprised of both national and local Chapter dues
• Dues are not deductible as a charitable contribution for Federal Income Tax purposes. Approximately 6% of the membership dues are non-deductible as a business expense (see Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993).